Monday, March 20, 2006

Reject Button

Banned from the Phillips house:

1. Playing 'Peter Pumpkin Eater' on the piano. Ellen has asked for a 5 day stay on this one, but I said "NO, I don't ever want to hear that song again!".

2. Purchasing anymore Girl Scout Cookies....ever! I will just give them the 1.5 million we used to purchase the gazillion boxes that is now mostly residing on my lower torso region.

3. TV, all forms of. In the month of June. We've done this for the past 5 or more years, it is an absolutely fabulous time to shut off the mind numbing screen and go outside and play! I have to start talking about it now to gear the family up, it really isn't that hard and by the end of the month I am usually begging to remove the TV completely from the house and the kids are no longer asking to watch a movie or play Playstation. I find that we are so much more productive, the house is really quiet at night and we miss out on a lot of.......uhhhhh, nothing.

No comments: