Friday, March 24, 2006

The Holy Bunch

Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God Almighty!
Early in the morning I'm up to start the feed.
Holy, Holy, Holy Merciful and Mighty!
God there's too many kids in my vicinity!

Holy, Holy, Holy! All the saints adore me,
casting down their loads of crap around just to annoy;
My children and their children, I'm begging on bended knee
please someone come and take this task from me!

Holy, Holy, Holy! The darkness does not hide me,
the hand of every child is stealing from my pantry.
Only they are filthy; there is none more grimy.
A body in shower they have not seen in days.

Holy, Holy, Holy! Lord God Have Mercy!
Say my works are not in vain, they leave on Saturday.
Holy, Holy, Holy! God have mercy on me!
Lord, too many children in my vicinity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you know that song a little too well. I'm actually referring to your version