Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Another Plug for Aldi's

Okay, I tried to scan my receipt into my blog, but it looked terrible so I'll just tell you the actual prices of some of the items.

Apple Cinnamon Cheerios 1.69
Mini Cream Eclairs (box of 58, for Easter) 4.99
Frozen Turkey Meatballs 1.69
Magic Eraser (for Levi's art on the walls) 2.99
Bag of navel oranges 1.49
Snow peas 2.38
Strawberries 1.99
Skim Milk 2.01
Cake Mix .69 (I know I told you all not to buy cake mixes, but this is for a birthday coming up and I don't feel like making the cake...blah, blah, blah)
Tomato Sauce .19...I think Aldi's has the best canned tomato products and I am a serious tomato affectionado.
Canned Pumpkin .69

You see? I don't think they can be beat. I just learned that Aldi's is owned by the same people that own Trader Joe's.

No comments: