Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Waiting for a picture of sanity.

Too busy to blog.  Okay, that's a big fat lie.  I'm stuck in a memory rut.  I've been trying to write a story about an "episode" that my friend Carmen and I call the "Where's My Grater" story.  My problem is when I start to relate the story and events that happened leading up to the "Where's My Grater"  it makes my family sound, well, a bit deranged to say the least and well, we were a bit deranged, but I don't want my words to make my family sound like they should have been locked up in a padded room somewhere, but we certainly could have used a little padded room time.  I'm not trying to say that we're normal now, but I think we are a little less crazy-spastic-furious-deranged out of our freakin' minds nutso now.  So, you see my dilemma?  No?  I'll keep working on the story, but for now I leave you with this;


We got a poopy....no no no, I mean a poop, wait that's wrong too, I think it's potty, no, maybe it's puppy.  Yeah, that's it, sorry, I forgot what those little poop butt things were called, but I knew it sounded a lot like poopy, cuz that seems to be all he can do right now.  We're calling him Preacher.  Preacher the poopin' puppy.

4 comments:

Crunchy Chicken said...

Can we get a poopy picture?

Anonymous said...

I nearly fell off my chair laughing at that last paragraph! It's so very true, too.

jean said...

What?!! You got a puppy and not only is it the last thing mentioned in your post but you didn't even put up a picture of him? Stop working on the Grater story and start snapping pictures of Preacher. (but no popping pictures, thank you)
jean
PS: Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

I, too, would like a picture.