0.5 Sometimes you just have to number things.
1. I've been told to explain to you, again, that I have no desire to learn how to use electronic gadgetry.
1.5. But that's obvious, isn't it?
2. That doesn't stop me from pushing buttons.
3. Blog headers are overrated.
4. I don't know how to design my own blog header and I tried, see that awesome picture with the awesome font up there at the tippy-top of my blog?
4.5. Get your bifocals.
5. People that know how to design blog headers speak a different language. I say, "I want this" and they say, "It can't be done" and that doesn't make sense to me, at all.
6. I've said for years that my art needs to be 3D. That's why I wanted to be an Industrial Designer and NOT a Graphic Designer.
7. I hate scrapbooking.
7.5. I would have more friends if I enjoyed scrapbooking.
8. I also hate stamping and card making and the inner workings of a camera.
9. One of my good friends has made me go shopping with her to pick out card making supplies.
9.5. I wanted to poke my eyes out and pull her out of the store by the hair, whip her around my head a few times and fling her like a discus across the parking lot.
9.55. Instead I went and bought silk flowers for a floral arrangement.
10. Flower arrangements qualify as 3D art.
11. I don't know many women that like the same things as I do.
11.5. Like pottery.
11.55. And metal art.
11.555. And pulling weeds in the rain.
11.5555. Or reading books written in the 20's and 50's about women that enjoyed gardening.
11.55555. But that's okay, right?