Saturday, September 08, 2007

Need A New Bag?

My sister is giving away three incredibly adorable bags on her sight.  Rechelle gave me an Annie Wolf bag for Christmas and I love it.  I'm sad that Annie won't be making purses for global consumption anymore, so those that are sporting one are very lucky to say the least.


Go check it out and if you're in a poetic mood enter the contest.

Oh, and yes it is almost 4:30 am and I'm up preparing the house for all the guys that will arrive in five hours to help us pack the moving truck.  Well, I also couldn't sleep, so might as well blog!

Hey, this will most likely be my last post from Missouri, so I'll see you in Kansas Toto.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Good luck with your move April.

I hope your boys come through it all OK.

Tell them to remember that your home is where your family is, a building might seem like a home but it is just a house without your loved ones.

Still a tough thing moving. Lots of emotions. Happy travels.