My computer is broken. So I have wait by the door from the time I wake up until Clay comes home ten hours later. I now know what a dog goes through being left home alone with nothing to do but stare out the window for his master to return. By the time Clay gets home I'm ready to pounce on him, rip his bag off his shoulder and get my fix from his computer. I might even run a few circles around the kitchen island until he yells at me to, "Settle down!" It's not pretty and neither are the Capri pants I'm wearing.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
For the past three days I've put on decent clothes in the morning only to change into my ugly Capri pants a couple hours later. Why? Because I keep thinking I'm going to paint my dining room. Har har har har! And so it goes.
Hey! I did put some time into stapling chicken wire to the chicken run today. I needed something to help me get through the day.
No TV month is just around the corner. If I was a really "with it" blogger, I'd make one of those nifty buttons and have everyone stick it up their...uh, wait, I mean stick it on their blogs. But, I'm not. So, if you want to join us in turning off the boob-tube..why do people call it a boob-tube? Just typing boob-tube makes me uncomfortable and blush a bit. Moving on, if you want to join us then please do.
Here's our rules.
1. Turn off the TV
2. Don't turn on the TV
3. Unplug the TV
4. Don't use computer as if it is a TV
5. Don't repair Mom's computer, because she will huddle in the office with four children around her watching Youtube videos and try to rectify that it is educational.
6. Make appointment to repair Mom's computer on July 1st at 0900 hours.
7. Don't let your children beg to go to a friends house just so they can watch TV.
8. Computer games are considered TV.
9. Slap yourself in the face and asks why you torture yourself like this every year to start off the summer? Answer yourself by kicking your big flabby butt or punching your gelatinous gut.
10. Go outside.