Wednesday, October 18, 2006

No time to talk.

I have three minutes to write. Need to pick up daughter at soccer. All modems dead at house. No dial up. Going through withdrawl. Husband has to print out all correspondence. Sitting at Bread Co drinking second cup of coffee, starting to get a bit jittery. Would love to move in here so I could have constant stream of coffee, pastries and high speed freakin' internet. Too many teenagers work here. Some called me Ma-am. Hope you all are well. I'm feeling a little sweaty and wondering why I hear a buzzing noise...........

3 comments:

Mark said...

LOL! I'm sitting here at the Bread Co for the same reason.

Fieldfleur said...

:) Funny. Good luck with more connectivity (or less)!

Anonymous said...

Howdy April- have just discovered your site (through looking at the larger families site) and thought I'd leave you a comment- have had a good look around! Is interesting.
Hoo Roo :)