Thursday, November 15, 2007

Word Game Anyone?





My kids and I made this last year.  I stole the idea from the Pottery Barn Kids catalog.  It's one of my favorite decorations.  The only thing I purchased prior to the project was the felt, the rest was from my sewing closet.


What I loved most about this project was that it was quick.  Quick meaning it didn't take us more than one afternoon to finish the whole thing. 

You all didn't know I was so crafty?  Well, just wait til you see what I made tonight for my kids' school auction.  Come back tomorrow and I'll show you.

8 comments:

Rechelle said...

Lirpa - Why don't you make your big sister one of them. I need one by Thursday. Thanks...for...giving.

iloveupstate.com said...

hey! that's really cute! wonder if I can get Jimmy to help me with it...

KellyJean said...

Very Nice!

Don't make Rechelle one.

word/name gamer said...

prila
arpil
rapil
larpi
prlia
lipar
plair
arilp
pilar
prali
prail
palir
ripal
ripla
rapli
pilra
rapli
ralpi
pliar

Anonymous said...

yep,
I agree.
Don't make one for ellehcer

Rechelle said...

There's a lot of hate in this blog today. Where is the love?

Lori Shaffer said...

Here's the love....

Love your banner, April! I'm inspired to make my own! Thanks.

I think Rechelle's should incorporate a bit of blue...

Jenni said...

Very nice! Hmmm...I wonder if I could get my kids to do one of these by Thursday. The pumpkins came out great, too. I think I'll snag one of the three sitting on my porch and do it up tomorrow.