I've been tagged by Melissa...
So here's eight more things that you're sitting on the edge of your seat to know about me.
1. I only think of myself as thin when viewing old photos, but when the photos were taken I didn't think I was thin.
2. I've been fat. Especially after the births of all my boys.
3. I'm getting more and more squeamish as the years go by. I can't stand to see any sort of cutting or stabbing of skin and needles freak me out. Now I can't stand to talk about a lot of dicing and tugging of skin, it makes me sort of light headed and nauseous. I think it's linked to being poked, prodded and cut too many times during pregnancies.
4. My husband scares me all the time. He floats into the room and says, "Hi" and I jump out of my skin and swing from the light fixture. He says he doesn't do it on purpose, but I don't believe him.
5. I am terrible at memorizing songs, so I just make up the words and this drives my oldest two kids crazy. They're constantly correcting me, "No Mom, it's blah, blah, blah" then I retort by making the songs really stupid which irritates them even more like Jon Bon Jovi's new song Make a Memory, I like to sing, "You wanna make a memooooory, you wanna make a scraaaaap booooo ooooh, ooook, you can sing a melodeeee, and I can take another looook".
6. I hate sports, I hate sports, I hate sports. I'm trying to fake my way through life that I'm interested in all the sports that my kids play, but honestly I'd rather be anywhere on earth than stuck in a gymnasium for two hours watching a game. I also hate talking about sports, shopping for sports equipment and driving my kids to practices. There's no end to the amount of sports my kids play. However, their father loves to 'play', he's up for a game of 'whatever' anytime-anywhere-anyhow with anyone and I appreciate his love for the game so here I am stuck in The Big Wide World of Sports for an eternity.
7. I haven't been to a hair salon since Easters. Whenever I think about that it reminds me of the movie Nacho Libre when the priest says, "I've had diarrhea since Easters", my family uses that line a lot.
8. I'm excruciatingly opinionated, but not competitive. I'm loud, but need a quiet house. I love to see the sunrise, but hate to get out of bed. I love to organize, but hate to make my bed. I can't put anything away unless it's done properly, but I wad up my pajamas and throw them in a drawer. I'm free, but I'm captive. I'm brave, but I'm chicken. I'm just getting started, but I'm done.