Monday, April 16, 2007

Look what I'm married to...

"Hi Michael, how's Caroline and the girls?" I say to my husband when he has major poofy head, but has shaved off all his facial stubs.

"Hi Barry, wannna disco?" I say to my hubbabubba when he grows out his beard and unbuttons the top fifty five buttons of his light blue satin disco shirt, yeah baybee!

"Hi Nick" I say breathlessly to my hotband when he slicks back his hair and sports a goatee.

"Kramer! You idiot!" I yell at my husband when he slides across the kitchen floor in his socks and crashes into me or pretends to break his nose on the closet door that I just opened in his face.

He's a versatile man. A veritable chameleon. A comedic genius and a gentle soul. A disco rock star and and a delicious dish.

And I get to live with it...I mean him.

2 comments:

Crunchy Chicken said...

You forgot to mention what you call him when he's sporting an afro.

"Yo, Jules! Stop scaring small children to death and go get me a Royale with Cheese."

April said...

AHHHH! Your right I forgot, and he looks so much like him!