Sunday, April 29, 2007

Check out my folks.

Go check out my people building a barn. Dang, I wish I was there.

My dad is the guy in the red hat. Does he look little? Yes? That's because he is. It's nearly impossible to guess that I came from this man. He's 5'8", had jet black hair (it's mostly silver now) and he has deep chocolate colored eyes. He tans in the summer and only has freckles on his shoulders. But, if you want to talk about an attitude, well then, I did gain a bit of bull-headedness and a mighty dose of I'm-always-right-no-matter-what from my dad, even to the point of Clay calling me Harry sometimes by mistake.

My mom is the gal sitting in the chair on the porch. What? You guessed that? Was it because she's laughing her ever loving head off? Can you hear her cackle? It's not hard to make my mom laugh...really hard, especially when your doing something really stupid like; immitating people, dancing, making faces or talking about the weather. She's just got a funny bone that is always tickled. Or did you guess that was my mom because she looks like an older version of me?

No comments: