Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Writing Contest

Go on over to my new friend Jules' sight, she's the sweet gal from Kansas that gave me the sunflower on my blog. She's hosting a contest for all you mommy writers. I would like to especially nominate..

Jessie because she is such a thoughtful and fluid composer of words.

and

Melanie- my non-blogging, but so wants to be a blogger friend, because she really does like to write even though she doesn't admit it. Come on Melanie, this is the perfect opener for you.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Thanks for the encouragement, April. I will think about what I could compose on this topic. I am sure they've taught me something about God...doesn't everyone and everything?

Everyday Mommy said...

Guess what else...you're next week's winner of my Golden Croc Award. I'll do the post on Monday. Love your blog!