Friday, June 16, 2006

The Killer in Me

You! You're still alive because you’re so stinkin' cute.

And you! You're not cute but very beautiful inside most of the time and that is why you can be counted among the living.

As for you! Well, when I go to get my ax to chop you into little bits you make fun of the way I'm walking or talking and I start to laugh, so I'll keep you around for comic relief.

And then you! I like you, you talk a bit too much, but I like having you around, so count your blessings.

Now, to the roaches in my bathroom; you all must die. I have noticed that I'm not as scared of you anymore, especially since I killed your mother and father and you are now just second generation little pests. The crack in the window frame that you poke your alien antennae out from to get a little moisture when I'm naked and defenseless in the shower is going to be sealed shut. I'm not afraid to throw a shampoo bottle at you and I do have a razor and I know how to use it. If you know what's good for you, you'll leave. Consider this a warning!

No comments: