Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Isn't She lovely?


I drive by this house every chance I get. I stopped and took photos one day because I thought I heard something like, "Take a picture it lasts longer!"


Dear Custom Homebuilder Person,

I have enclosed a picture of a classic colonial home. It's simple really, it's called a rectangle. See the odd number of windows? That's pleasing to a person and so it symmetry. No need to thank me. If you have any questions about what helps a house continue to be longed for, sought after, awe inspiring or just lovely you can contact me here at Ranchoramaville.

XOXO,
April

4 comments:

Chilihead2 said...

That's a beautiful house. Someday...(heavy sigh)...

Anonymous said...

Usually, I just evaluate on size and lack of tackiness -- unless, of course, it is gorgeous and yellow. What a fine house.
--annie

Antique Mommy said...

I love this house too, including the color. There is a reason it's a classic.

April said...

Yes, that color I think is what I'm drawn to. It's actually much richer that the picture represents. Ellen asked me if that house is ever for sale if we'll buy it. I said, "Yes, after I sell all of you kids on the black market."