Thursday, September 28, 2006

Follow the Leader

There you are sweety right beside your dad. When I saw this photo I was going to write something about how you all were walking away and leaving me, but that's not what you were doing, you were following. Follow your Father sweet girl, walk in His path. See what your daddy is doing? That's where you go. Look behind you. See those boys? Help them follow the same path.

***
A- Tomorrow our girl will be 13.
C- I know. I still remember the day she was born.
A- That was a very old person thing to say.

***

Today as we rode in the car....

Me- Ellen your friend is so pretty.
E- I know and she's very kind too.
Seth- I know a girl just like that.
Me- Oh, who?
Seth- She's sitting in the passenger seat. (Referring to his sister)

***
Happy Birthday Bellers! I love you. Your daddy loves you. Your brothers love and adore you. Your Heavenly Father loves you. We are all so very, very proud of the lady you have become.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! That is a sweet picture and really great bro sis interaction!