Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bruiser

I fell down the stairs today. Nothing new, except I did it within earshot of the cleaning ladies. It sounded as if a truck dumped ten tons of rocks and one screaming woman down my basement steps. That wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't already been sorta embarrassed because the cleaning ladies came in the house just as I exited the bathroom and I had to use the air freshener, if you know what I mean, of course that's the room they cleaned first. Kinda impossible to blame either of those situations on my kids and I couldn't hide if I tried, my children always find me.

So, once again, my ego has been lowered quite a few notches and I'm sporting some more bruises. I've seriously thought about starting a new blog entitled "Big Bruised Bumbling Blond".

5 comments:

That Chick Over There said...

Good Lord, I hear you. I fall ALL THE TIME. Once my entire butt cheek was purple. It was cool.

hope4grace said...

It's in the air, I took a spill just the other night. While on meds, I wrote a disturbing poem to put on my blog about it, lol.

The cause of mine was socks.

The bathroom thing, wow. I feel your pain.....

abby said...

embarrassing moments always become slightly less embarrassing when shared with the whole world- why is that?! i guess 'cause then you know we've all been there (and that probably suggests the cleaning ladies have been there too!!)

Chinglish Learning said...

First time reading your blog....thanks for the laugh:-) at least we know that everyone is just.....well....human!!!
Deana in Taiwan

Ellie said...

So how is it going by now? I hope all is going better. We all have "those days". It just sort of sucks when it happens! You are a great sport though, I love how you laugh at yourself.