Friday, August 18, 2006

Just Blah on Blahgging

Yes I'm still here. Thanks for missing me. I've written a couple long posts about my anniversary and another one about my daughter and for some reason I just don't want to post them. So blah. I've been reading a couple books "Blink" and "The Lord's Service" and I've been getting reacquainted with my real life and wondering....

-Where has all the time gone?

-When did my little girl turn into a half grown woman?

-Why do I homeschool? Could I just hire someone to do this for me?

-When am I going to stop daydreaming about things like gardens and small towns and cute houses that aren't anywhere to be found and farms and animals and just be content with where I am?

-Where am I? Where am I supposed to be? What am I....just kiddin.

-Why does sugar have to make me feel so yucky when I love it so?

-Why are gas prices so high and when are people going to stop driving stupid-big vehicles?

-Why do I want a Chevy Suburban?

-Why is it so hard for me to stick to exercising?

-Why did I wait 31 years to get my first pedicure?

-Why can't I solve my friend's problems? Why don't I know all the answers to her questions? How can I help her if she can't help herself?

-Why do people like carpet and linoleum?

-Is my basement ever going to stop stinking like whatever it's stinking like?

-Are my chickens ever going to stop pooping and start laying eggs?

-Is this post ever going to end?


On a sad note: Six of our chicken have gone to meat their eater. There is feathery evidence that something cruel happened in the back yard and on top of the coop. They will be missed as soon as we figure out which ones they were.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness, Jennifer, when did you run off and start posing as some blogger chick named April????

Scary.

I'm so behind in blogging, so if you don't mind, I just might tackle your (my?) deep questions as my own blog entry tonight. Not that I'll have any answers, mind you, just rambling thoughts.

Anonymous said...

April, this must be 20 questions time for everyone. I don't know. I've been in a funk with my own crazy questions swirling in what is left of my brain. Maybe some weird atmospheric thing is responsible.....

-annie :)

Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jodi said...

Good Questions. I ask myself many of them about once a month too. Well except the chicken poop one. :)

I just wanted to let you know I changed the address to my Big House on the Prairie slightly (discovered a typo in the name) so you have to change the link. The correct address is now http://bigprairiehouse.blogspot.com

Miss Notesy said...

Everyday can say that because her blog design is amazing!!

April, I'm glad you're back! :-)