Sunday, December 14, 2008

Renovation Therapy

Do you all know Martha Jean? Wait. I always want to call her that because my mom's name is Martha Jo. What I meant to say is, do you all know Jean Martha? She's the whimsy gal over at Renovation Therapy. Jean shops more than any human I've ever known. She's constantly buying things on Craigslist, tag sales, The Salvation Army and outlet stores and then turning those things into something wonderful to put in her upstate New York home. In fact I am the proud owner of a Grey Gardens t-shirt and keyring that were products of one of Jean's shopping sprees.

I love that Jean Martha.

Go enter her contest she's giving away a tote bag and a paper marbling kit.

6 comments:

Jean Martha said...

LOL

People must think my house is filled to the rafters! I actually sell (for profit when the Gods allow) most of what comes in...elsewhere. Constant turnover.


--Jean-Martha-Jean

Updated by Lila Huggins (grandmother) said...

Thanks for sending me to Renovation Therapy. I went back several pages looking for what she did with all those ties but gave up after awhile. I'll look back further when I have more time. Got to check on my regular blogs

Have a nice evening.
Miss Lila in Atlanta

Jenni said...

Hey, that blog is dangerous! It makes me want to aquire all sorts of things. I'm still longing for a gypsy wagon like I saw on her blog. I've been begging dh to make me one. He thinks it's insane, but I think I can talk him into it if I keep doing my gypsy dances for him. Oops. Was that TMI?

Updated by Lila Huggins (grandmother) said...

Thanks for sending me to Renovation Therapy. I went back several pages looking for what she did with all those ties but gave up after awhile. I'll look back further when I have more time. Got to check on my regular blogs

Have a nice evening.
Miss Lila in Atlanta

Jean Martha said...

Contest is over and the winner is announced.

I'm going to do another one this week.

Jean Martha said...

I started another contest for a Grey Gardens t-shirt & keyring. Madness! Madness!