Friday, July 28, 2006

The V word

We were going to go to Iowa, but I didn't want to sit in the car that long.

We were going to go to Mark Twain Lake, but camping is not an option.

Our vacation this year, like we really ever take an annual vacation, (drum roll please) is going to be in St. Louis!

We've decided to try to do all the things we haven't done with the kids and some that we just love to do but Daddy is usually at work when we do them. I know we are just a wild, adventurous family. Who could possibly come up with these exciting ideas?

One stipulation: We have to actually do the vacation, No excuses, get out the door, have fun, no chores, no complaining, just relax (that's what I keep telling myself). I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

We're planning on St. Louis for our vacation this year, too! It was originally going to be in Florida, but a work lay-off and the reality of driving with a baby snapped us closer to home. I'm anxious to hear what you like/don't like about your trip.